Get Financial Compensation for Your Medical Bills

Present your case with help from a personal injury attorney in Lampasas, TX, Gatesville, TX or any Surrounding areas.

When someone else's negligence gets you injured, you need to consult with a personal injury attorney. The Law Office of Paul S. Harrell serves Lampasas, Texas , Gatesville, TX, and all surrounding areas. When you work with us you'll have a qualified personal injury attorney working with you on your case.

Don't bear unnecessary financial burden. Make an appointment with The Law Office of Paul S. Harrell now by calling (254) 404-3323.

How can you use your financial compensation?

How can you use your financial compensation?

Financial compensation after an injury can be incredibly helpful for your recovery. The Law Office of Paul S. Harrell will provide you with a personal injury attorney to advocate for your due restitution. You can use financial compensation from a personal injury case to cover:

  • Lost wages-if you miss work for any period of time, you can use the money to support yourself and your family. This will give you the time you need to recover.
  • Medical bills-if you're hospitalized or injured, you will have to pay for your visits and prescriptions. Financial compensation from your personal injury case can help ease that burden.
  • Property damage-if you're injured in an accident and your car is damaged, you can use the finances to purchase a new car or repair the damaged one.

Schedule a consultation with an attorney in Lampasas & Gatesville, TX now by calling (254) 404-3323.